Prime 20 Property Valuation Firms In The United States

But then you definitely received hit with a low appraisal and efforts to renegotiate or bring more cash to the table aren’t going to work. If you can even make a good case that the appraiser made a mistake, you probably can file an appraisal dispute. You have the money for a down payment of fifty,000 (25% of the home’s value) but need the bank to cowl the rest. In this case, the mortgage mortgage you’d seek would whole $150,000 (the remaining 75% of the home’s value).

Related Posts

Leave a Reply